HV 200/300 – an ideal flow wrapper for the particularly low-cost packaging process of lump products at the food, non-food, pharmaceuticals sector.
The fully automatic horizontal form, fill and seal machine WOLF HV 200 or 300 offers the highest degree of system availability even during multiple shift operation.
Designed according to sanitary design principles. Easy to clean. All product-contacting parts are made of stainless steel.
This horizontal packaging machine combines latest servo technology and electronics:
- For an extremely efficient packaging process
- Particularly favourable operating costs
- Continuous operating mode
- Balcony design, sanitary design
- Individual cross jaws concepts
- For all heat sealable and cold sealable wrapping materials
- Performance 250 resp. 200 bags/min
For the common bag styles as pillow bags and gusseted bags
|Pillow bags||Gusseted bags|
The Flow Wrapper HV 200/300 – nearly wear and maintenance-free, even during high Performance operation
All machine movements are effected by servo motors. Elaborated slim design, without maintenance-intensive coupling and brake combinations.
More highly beneficial technical Details of the horizontal form, fill and seal machine at a glance:
- Photocell control for exact printing format positioning
- PLC control system with 100 programs
- Electronic temperature control
- Bag length entry in mm
- User friendly film reel carrier
- Self-centering tensioning cones
- Permanent Format set to customers requirement
- Standard infeed belt 1500 and 600 mm long
Customer-specific options for the customized version: Printing or embossing units, additional labelling, individual infeed Systems and discharge bels, modern Connection for data Transmission, PC link.